Welcome to www.uglybagz.com. These Terms and Conditions create a contract between you and the website www.uglybagz.com (“Website”). Please read the Agreement carefully. By accessing or using our products and service you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access www.uglybagz.com. To confirm your understanding and acceptance of the Agreement, click “Agree”. By clicking “Agree”, you also agree with any updates of the Terms and Conditions that we may have made from time to time.
Introduction to our products and services
The Website displays travelling bags with a range of different designs (“products”), which you can buy, and also offers for sale travelling bags for which you can designate any of the designs selected from our catalog; or you can select our travelling bags but apply your own design (graphics, photos, patterns, sketches, company logos, text, etc.) to the travelling bags, with your design uploaded via our online system. We can then provide our services by affixing such design onto the travelling bags. You may view the products and place orders through the Website.
- Intellectual Property
All intellectual property rights existing in or in relation to the Website and/or its contents, including but not limited to images, photos, designs, graphics, catalogs, trademarks, logos, product designs, catalog, user interface and other materials on this Website (collectively called “the Materials”) are the exclusive property of www.uglybagz.com and are protected by the applicable intellectual property law and other laws, including but not limited to copyright. Modification, reproduction, distribution, and/or dissemination of any part of the Materials is prohibited, except with www.uglybagz.com’s express written consent. You agree to abide by all the additional restrictions displayed on the Website, which are updated from time to time. Nothing contained on this Website shall be construed as granting you a license or rights to use the Materials. Unauthorized use of the Materials may give rise to a claim for damages and/or may be a criminal offence.
Trademarks, logos and service marks displayed on this Website are registered in Thailand and other countries (collectively called “Trademarks”). The Trademarks are the exclusive property of www.uglybagz.com under the laws of Thailand and other countries. Any use of the trademarks without www.uglybagz.com’s written permission is strictly prohibited.
- Restrictions REGARDING the use of the Website and Services
You understand and undertake not to:
- Interfere with the Website and services by using viruses or any other programs or technology designed to disrupt or damage any software or hardware;
- Modify, copy, create derivative works from, reverse-engineer, decompile or disassemble any technology used to provide the Website and services;
- Use a robot or other automated means to monitor the activity on or copy information or pages from the Website and services, except search engines, traffic counters, or similar basic performance monitoring technology;
- Impersonate another person or entity;
- Use any meta-tags, search terms, keywords, or similar tags that contain the UGLYBAGZ name or trademarks;
- Engage in any activity that interferes with another user’s ability to use or enjoy the Website and its services, including activity that places a disproportionate burden on the Website and services, compared to ordinary use from a single, ordinary user;
- Assist or encourage any third party in engaging in any activity prohibited by this Agreement; or
- Use the Website and its services to promote hate speech, obscenity, or any content that violates or harms the UGLYBAGZ image.
4. Terms and conditions of sale
Acceptance of Orders
All orders are deemed offers by you to purchase our products or services. We may accept your offer by issuing a confirmation letter and shipping the products specified in your order. Our acceptance of each such offer is expressly subject to and assents to these Terms and Conditions of Sale.
All prices posted on this Website are subject to change without notice. All product prices are net of local taxes and fees. If, according to the applicable laws, the products are subject to sales tax, import duties, import brokerage fees, or other taxes or fees in the recipient’s country, then the customer has the sole responsibility to pay these taxes and fees.
- All payments must be received by us prior to shipping. We accept payment through UB website payment gateway, and reserve the absolute right to accept or refuse any payment made in any form.
- To maximize security, we do not hold any credit/debit card details. They are held by third party payment providers.
- Your credit card company may also do security checks to confirm it is you making the payment.
- We aim to debit money from your account within 1 days after receiving your order.
- Standard Shipping Costs are applicable as per the locations.
The shipping address and order amount will affect shipping costs, and sales tax may apply to orders.
Shipping and Handling
We will arrange for shipment of the products to you. We will ship orders within three weeks after orders are placed. Normally, goods are shipped within a few days and typical delivery times are 11–15 days, but in certain circumstances shipment and delivery can take up to three weeks or more.
Title and Risk
Until we receive full payment for an order and the order is shipped, title to the goods remains with us. Title and risk of loss and damage passes to you upon our transfer of the products to the carrier.
All of the UB products are with 18 months warranty. The warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship under normal use. During the warranty period we will repair or replace the defective product.
Please contact us through email@example.com
Changes and Cancellations
Any item additions, quantity changes, or design changes made to accepted orders will generate a new acknowledgement for the entire order and a new scheduled shipment date. All sales are final. We shall, without liability, cancel any accepted order before shipment, if our Credit Department does not approve your payment information or credit/debit card or if there are other problems with your payment.
5. Website Disclaimer
Due to the normal changes in our industry and in our technical product process, we may reasonably deviate from a product’s description and information found in our brochures, catalogues and other documents with respect to materials, colors, weights, measurements, designs or other features. Any deviation will be deemed to be applicable from the date of publication of such deviation.
6. Website’s limitation of warranties and liability
- www.uglybagz.com will not use a customer’s design for any other customers.
- We warrant that there will be no defects in our workmanship or finishes of the products for 18 months from the date of your order. Such warranty will not apply to subsequent owners of the products, or for defects due to acts of God, force majeure, fire or casualty, or consequences of uses for which the products were not designed. Our only liability under this warranty will be, at our option, to repair or replace the products, or to refund the amount paid for products returned to us. IN NO EVENT WILL OUR LIABILITY EXCEED THE AMOUNT YOU PAID FOR THE PRODUCTS.
- To the extent not prohibited by law, in no event shall www.uglybagz.com be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential losses or damages whatsoever resulting from the use, or related to the use, of the Website and/or our products and services.
- You agree that you are responsible for your own design and that www.uglybagz.com in no way shall be considered an agent or sales representative for you.
7. Customer’s warranties and indemnities
- In the event you decide to use your own designs, photos, graphics, logos, or text (‘hereinafter called “Customer Designs”) on our products, you warrant that you own all of the rights in the Customer Designs, and that the use of the Customer Designs, which you uploaded to the Website, does not violate these Terms and Conditions and will not cause injury to any person or entity; you will indemnify, defend and hold harmless uglybagz.com and its affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns and employees from any and all third-party claims, liability, damages and/or costs resulting from the Customer Designs you supply, including your breach of these Terms and Conditions, or the documents they incorporate by reference, or your violation of any laws or of the rights of a third party.
- You agree that if the Customer Designs are found to have infringement issues, these will not be processed by the Website
We may collect personal information from you when you use this Website to purchase goods or services. To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place the appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. We do not share your personal information with any third party and value the trust that you place in us by providing us with your personal information. We will always use your personal information in a way that is fair and worthy of that trust. By using our Website, you warrant that all data provided by you is accurate, and you consent that we may use your personal information to:
- Communicate with you regarding our products and services that may be of interest to you;
- Provide you with products or services that you request from us;
- Improve our products and your experience using our website; and
- Send you news and information about our activities and general promotional materials, which we believe may be useful to you.
If you do not wish to have your personal information used in this manner, or for any other specific purpose, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org accordingly.
We will not sell, rent, or otherwise disclose your personal information to any third party, without your consent except in the following circumstances:
- We subsequently notify you of the intended use or disclosure, and you do not object to that use or disclosure;
- We believe that the use or disclosure is reasonably necessary to assist a law enforcement agency or an agency responsible for government or public security in the performance of their functions; or
- We are required by law to disclose the information.
We will preserve the content of any email you send us if we believe we have the legal requirement to do so.
Your email message content may be monitored by us for troubleshooting or maintenance purposes or when any form of email abuse is suspected.
Personal information that we collect may be aggregated by us for analysis, but in such circumstances, we will ensure that individuals remain anonymous.
All personal information that we collect (including your contact details and credit card details) is kept confidential to the best of our ability. You will appreciate, however, that we cannot guarantee the absolute security of transmission.
We may employ other companies to deliver our products or process credit card payments. These companies have access to the personal information needed to perform their functions but not for any other purposes. They are bound by confidentiality agreements not to disclose any information for any purpose outside of the scope of the services they are contracted to perform for www.uglybagz.com.
You are entitled to have access to any personal information relating to you, which you have previously supplied for use over the Website. You are entitled to edit or delete such information, unless we are required by law to retain it.
We utilize “cookies,” which enable us to monitor traffic patterns and to serve you more efficiently if you revisit the Website. A cookie does not identify your personally, but it does identify your computer. You can set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie and this will provide you with an opportunity to either accept or reject it in each instance.
If you wish to make an inquiry regarding any personal information relating to you which may be in our possession, please contact us on email@example.com
If a provision of these Terms and Conditions is or becomes invalid or unenforceable, all other provisions will continue to have force and effect.
10. Applicable Law
All claims arising out of or relating to this Agreement shall be governed and interpreted pursuant to the laws of the Kingdom of Thailand and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Thai courts.